Click your province to view Zanu-PF Legislators
Joined Zanu Pf – Maqawe District 1987.
- Sub A to standard on Nono Pry school Lupane
- Ordinary level – Brandy Barracks Secondary school (1994-1996)
- Diploma in office Management and administration 1896. Trans-World Tutorial College.
- Basic Military Training 1978-79. TATEC camp in Ethiopia.
- Section weapon instructor’s course 1991, Platoon weapon instructor course 1992. Zimbabwe school of Infantry Mbalambala
- Certificate in maternal and child health course 1993. Mtoko General Hospital.
- Defensive driving course – Zimbabwe Traffic safety board 1995.
- Certificate in constituency development program (PAPST) 2011) – Siganda development Centre Bubi district.
- Certificate in Stewardship course 2013 – Bulawayo West Zimbabwe Conference.
- Trust service certificate 2014 – Bulawayo West Zimbabwe Conference.
- Certificate in Traumatology
a) Improve water provision ie repair boreholes and drill new ones.
b) Improve roads acces ie grading and drainage.
c) Every ward to have a clinic ie complete those under construction and contrast new ones.
d) Promote ICTs programs in schools through e-learning.
e) Dams Repair Gariya dam and scoop sealed Cijima and do the same to all pre-independence small dams.
f) Promote empowerment projects for women and youths.
g) provide command cattle breeding and improve the breed.
h) Enhance transparence in the Campfire management by RDC and explore possibilities of referencing the national parks boundaries with communal lands.
TSHOLOTSHO SOUTH CONSTITUENCY
Vision: To rebuild the economy
To rebuild the economy