Membership of the Party is open to:
- All citizens and residents of Zimbabwe who subscribe to the Constitution, Aims, Objectives and Policies of the Party.
- Any organization, association or society whose aims and objectives are not inconsistent with those of the Party.
Join the ZANU PF:
- Contact the Commisar of your nearest ZANU PF branch. The appropriate ZANU PF Provincial or District Office can assist you with the name and contact details of the branch.
- Print out and complete the Click here to compete membership application form and post or fax it to the membership officer in your province, together with the annual membership fee .
- On acceptance, a member shall pay the joining fee.
- Any queries regarding membership can be sent to the Party Head Quarters, Tel: +263 4 777967, Fax: +263 4 753383
Rights of Members
Every member of the Party shall have the right:
- To vote in any Party elections in accordance with such rules and regulations.
- To be elected to any office in the Party.
- To participate in meetings and other activities organized by the Party.
Duties of the Member
Every member of the Party shall have the duty:
- To be loyal to the Party.
- To observe and resort to the Policies, Rules and Regulations of the Party.
- To strive continuously to raise the level of his or her own political and sound consciousness and understanding of Party policies.
- To strengthen, promote, defend the Party and popularize its policies.
- To conduct himself or herself honestly and honourable in dealing with the Party and public and not to bring the Party into disrepute or ridicule.